There’s nothing so fulfilling than having people compliment you in regards to your looks when you wear a human hair wig. Your hair normally rounds off your beauty.
Nevertheless, without proper care and maintenance people will stop complimenting you. This happens when your hair looks tangled, charred, and without shiny.
This article will guide you to bring your tangled human hair wig back to life.
THINGS YOU WILL NEED
- A wig head or stand.
- Wide teeth comb.
- Wig brush - DO NOT brush your wig with a normal brush! Get a specific WIG brush.
- Wig detangler spray - If you can't get the wig detangler spray, you can make it by mix hair conditioner and clean water.
- Some conditioner.
- Flat iron - If the hair on your wig is straight, you can use it for a quick fix.
STEPS TO DETANGLE YOUR HUMAN HAIR LACE WIGS
- Put your wig on your wig head or stand and separate your hair into manageable sections.
- Spray the detangler across all sections of the hair from around a 20-30cm distance. Spray a little extra detangler on the stubborn knots.
- Detangle with your finger first, work slowly and gently until the tangles are removed.
- Slowly detangle your hair with wide teeth comb. starting at the ends, then move up toward the top. Avoid loss of hair strands.
- Repeat these multiple times, continue spraying and combing or brushing, use a brush to further smoothen it out until the fiber tangle-free.
- Wash and deep condition the wig. Making sure the water is running in the same direction as your hair to avoid any tangling.
- Use the cool air set of hair blower, not hot air. Or let the hair air dry, that will be better.
- You can comb your wig hair and use styling tools and curlers if you want.
TIPS - IF YOU WANT TO AVOID YOUR WIG FROM TANGLING FOR A LONG TIME, YOU NEED TO CARE IT WELL.
- Do not sleep with the wig wear on.
- Store it properly in its case or hang it on a wig head when you are not using it.
- Use the good quality wig shampoo and conditioner, wash it regularly.
- Moisture it, and minimize its exposure to sunlight and wind.
- Use hot tools less.
For some more useful top tips on wig care, read our informative guide which unveils our step-by-step process for fabulously healthy and gorgeous locks.
If you have any other questions on how to detangle your human hair wigs or require any other wig wisdom, contact our super friendly and knowledgeable team who are here to help you with anything you may need: email@example.com