THIS IS THE CORRECT WAY TO CARE YOUR ASHIMARY HAIR:
- Wash and condition the hair regularly(about 3-5days).
- Detangle hair gently(with WIDE THOOTH COMB) before washing. Do not rub and twist hair.
- Add mild shampoo to warm water and swish hair until clean. Take a small amount of hair conditioner dissolved in warm water, then put the hair inside, soak out after 5 minutes.
- Blot excess water with towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun.
- Don't brush curly hair when it is still wet! Comb the hair gently with your fingers. Use some hair gel to help holding the texture after washing.
- Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.
- Avoid overuse of hot curlers and flat-irons, which will shorten the life of hair, when perming or dyeing the hair, use some nutrition water or a protection.
- Brush hair end first, then the middle, and the top at last. DO NOT brush directly from the top and pull hard, it will break the hair.
- Improper dyeing or other chemical process will damage the hair and caused tangle and shedding problem.
- Never use alcoholic product which can dry the Hair.
- Never use a deep cleaning or clarifying shampoo on your hair extensions.
- Have hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun or dry by hair drier.
- Never sleep with wet hair and you may wrap it before sleeping on it to prevent tangling.
HOW TO WASH THE HAIR CORRECTLY?
- Before shampooing, gently remove any tangles, If hair is excessively tangled, a spray on conditioner should be used. Always use a shampoo or one specifically for chemically treated hair.
- Run the hair under warm water and after placing a small amount shampoo on your fingers, gently work the shampoo into the hair, stroking downwards from the weft base to the ends. Do not twist, scrub to rub the hair. Use the shampoo sparingly.
- When clean, rinse thoroughly under warm running water until the water runs clear. Be sure to rinse until all shampoo is removed, as improper rinsing could results in damaged.
- Just like your own hair extensions need to be conditioned after shampooing to maintain a healthy shine and promote styling ease.
- Place a small amount of conditioner in your hand .Gently work into the hair and let sit for there to five minute. Rinse thoroughly in warm water. Gently towel blot to remove the excess water.
HOW TO CARE CURLY HAIR?
- Do not use the comb which has narrow teeth, use your finger -comber.
- Put some hair gel or spray styling products for holding waved hair. Use your hand to get through the hair gently.
- Use good quality mild shampoo wash hair at least once a week, twice a week is better .When you washed hair going in a downward motion, rinse and leave to dry.
- It would be better to take the hair off before go to bed, to use a special cap to protect hair .Otherwise it will tangle easily.
Bed Time Care:
- Before going to bed, put your hair in one big high ponytail (Pineapple), wear a satin scarf or bonnet. Believe it or not, cotton bed sheets can really mess up and dry out your hair. Please twist Your hair into a bun and wear a turban cap before going to bed. This way the weave looks great every morning and even save time on styling.
- After Waking Up, Untie ponytail.
- Spray hair with a water bottle(the Hair Essence which contains the hair nutrition) and comb through section by section using a wide tooth plastic comb start from the roots to the top scrunch gently.
HOW TO SWIM WITH A HAIR WEAVE?
It is important to be careful when swimming with a hair weave, especially if glue has been used to help hold your extensions.
Wearing a swim cap will help prevent chemicals and salt from saturating your hair and damaging your weave braids and glue
- Braid your hair in large sections and pile on your head. This will make it easier to put on the swim cap.
- Put on a swim cap. It won't completely protect your hair, but it will go a long way toward protecting your weave.
- After swimming, remove the large braids you made to put your hair under the swim cap and take a warm shower. Be sure to completely saturate your hair, and pay close attention to the weave braids.
- Shampoo and condition your hair and rinse very well. Repeat if you think your hair really soaked up the pool water.
- Dry your hair thoroughly with a low heat blow dryer. Check your weave. If any of the weave braids feel loose or if you find a lot of shedding, see your hairstylist to have it repaired.
HOW TO COMB HAIR CORRECTLY?
Correct combing method is necessary and important to avoid tangle and shedding. A good habit will keep you in the best condition both in the life and work. According to the instruction to comb till bottom to top step by step.
- Let the hair wet lightly and divided into four parts, comb 1/4 of hair begin bottom.
- Together 1/2 of all hair to comb gently from middle to bottom. It is easy to comb by this method to protect hair to tangle and shed.
- Take 3/4 hair and comb hair smoothly, step by step, Specially for silk straight, natural straight and wave, and comb hair smoothly, step by step.
- Using comb straight from top to bottom, don’t random to comb for curl texture by yourself, had better go to salon. If wanna learn more, please contact us, we will be pleased to serve.
- For straight hair: Use a wide-tooth comb to comb the hair, It is suggested to comb the ends first, then the body, and comb from the root to the tips lastly.
- If you comb from the root to the ends directly, it will cause shedding.
- For wavy or curly hair: The best comb is your fingers hen you comb wavy or curly hair. Also comb the ends first.